Most if not all advertisement photographs are composite – more that one photograph layered into a photograph.
Looking at Toyota specifically they integrate and environmentally element to their adverts without it being boring. One of their most famous models the Prius is a key example of how they have made being eco-friendly cool.
“Always a better way”- is the Toyota tag line – ao therefore its important to have that in mind.
Examining the brief:
- Must include vegetation – but doesn’t want to be boring, make sure there is another element to nature. Have sky to add the logo into.
- The car should not be in the landscape photo – the car will be shot separately
- Car and a flat plate landscape
- photograph the landscape first
- make sure you can match up the two landscapes together
- measuring – use the iPhone tool on the compass – the clinometer
- when shooting the car after you should know that it will fit seamlessly into the photograph
- use a tripod! – measure the height and the angle of the camera
- light – sunseeker app – to know where the light will fall.
- analysing light – light distribution – you can use your fist
- measure – focal length, aperture, focus point, filters