This is a post to look at my progress so far and to assess what I can do to carry on making progress into the future developing my work, learning and skill set.
Carry on doing
- carry on working on my Instagram
- pursue the work experience that I have been in contact with Jack Wills for.
- keep WordPress blogging
- keep shooting personal work – but shoot more of it – this is essential.
What I need to do moving forward
- look for the opportunities that I have to contact people within the industry
- look for new techniques in photography to use
- I need to network more and speak no getting experience to aid my understanding of the industry and how I can become and bigger part of it.
- get in contact with more photographers on social media
- assist on some work – industry professional and L2 and L3 students
- use social media, investigate magazines and Ad agencies for work.
- Join the Ravensbourne Agency https://www.ravensbourne.ac.uk/agency
- make my CV more professional and nice looking
- begin to follow more documentary photographer, photojournalists, publications etc on social media, on website and in print.
- create specific tabs for each unit
- add links to my Twitter and Instagram using the appropriate widget tool.
Linked in Account
- complete all sections of the profile
- made sure I have photos for the account
- add contact details to my account
- get networking with people over the platform
- make more posts on the account engaging with the industry more.
Prepare and/or improve your professional CV
- arrange an appointment with Rave + team (Study Zone)
- undertake three personal shoots per term for my digital workbook and Instagram
- This will help me build material for my portfolio which is more specific to me.
- decide which platform I will use from my own professional website
- research and then create my own account.